Not sure how to care for your new swimwear?
Caring for your Flamingo Swimwear
- Always rinse your swimsuit well after use to wash out any excess salt water or chlorine
- Do not roll up or store wet
- For best wash results wash your swimsuit separately from other items in cold water using a mild soap or detergent
- Do not use bleach, soak or rub
- Do not wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat in shade
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Avoid rough or abrasive surfaces
- Avoid swimsuit contact with suntan lotions and oils
- Avoid pools treated with harsh chemicals as some colours or prints may fade
Your new bathers should be firm fitting as they do give a little with wear and in the water.